South Indian Bank has given employment notification for the recruitment of 35 Probationary Clerk vacancies for Branches in Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi/ NCR, Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir under Bank’s Delhi Region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-02-2015 to 14-02-2015. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 35
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Name of the State/ Union Territory:
1. Rajasthan: 05 Posts
2. Uttar Pradesh: 04 Posts
3. Punjab/ Chandigarh/ Haryana: 07 Posts
4. Himachal Pradesh: 02 Posts
5. Delhi/ NCR: 14 Posts
6. Uttarakhand: 01 Post
7. Jammu & Kashmir: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 26 years as on 31-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 60% marks from 10th standard.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.400/- for General candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft favouring “The South Indian Bank Ltd” payable at Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the www.southindianbank.com from 04-02-2015 to 14-02-2015 and send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates, Demand Draft, in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – ____ (please fill in) _____” to General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office-Delhi, PB No:5729, Door No:1/18-20, White House, (2nd Floor), Rani Jhansi RD, New Delhi – 110 055 on or before 21-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have scanned copy of photo (Dimensions 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixels, Size 40kb) & signature (Dimensions 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixels, Size 40kb).
2. Log on to the website www.southindianbank.com.
3. Click on Careers —> Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for Bank’s Delhi Region.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully and click on Go.
6. Get registered if you are new user else Login by using Userid & Password.
7. Enter all required details and upload photo, signature.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
10. After Submission take print out of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.
Starting Date of Online Application: 04-02-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-02-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 21-02-2015.
For more details like age, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online