Federal Bank has delivered notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-02-2015 to 05-03-2015 (both days inclusive). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Federal Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 24 years as on 01-11-2014 (candidates should be born on or after 01-11-1990).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science discipline and minimum 50% marks for other streams from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview/ any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General/ Others (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates), Fee can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master/ Visa Debit or Credit card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.federalbank.co.in from 23-02-2015 to 05-03-2015 (both days inclusive).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates should have valid Email ID.
2. Scan the copy of Photograph & Signature.
3. Log on through the website www.federalbank.co.in.
4. Click on “Careers” and Click on “Recruitment process for the post of Clerk”.
5. Now print the Recruitment Notification and Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment of the prescribed application fee.
6. Click on “General Instructions – Apply Online”. After reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”.
7. Fill all the details and Submit the form.
8. Now take the printout of the Online Application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 23-02-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 05-03-2015.
Call letter can be downloaded from the Bank’s website: After 11-03-2015.
Aptitude Test (tentative dates): 14-03-2015 & 15-03-2015.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt