Sri Aurobindo College (Morning), University of Delhi has given employment notification for the recruitment of 62 Assistant Professor vacancies for various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20-03-2015 till 11:59:59 PM. Other details like selection process, application fee & how to apply is given below…
Delhi University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 62
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
Name of the Departments:
1. Botany: 02 Posts
2. Chemistry: 04 Posts
3. Commerce: 21 Posts
4. Computer Science: 01 Post
5. Economics: 02 Posts
6. Electronics: 04 Posts
7. Environmental Studies: 02 Posts
8. English: 06 Posts
9. Hindi: 01 Post
10. History: 02 Posts
11. Mathematics: 02 Posts
12. Physics: 04 Posts
13. Political Science: 08 Posts
14. Zoology: 03 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates payable in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Sri Aurobindo College, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “ www.aurobindocollege.in” on or before 20-03-2015 till 11:59:59 PM. & send hard copy of application along with passport size photograph, D.D, self attested copies of certificates in support of degrees, mark-sheets, research and teaching experience certificates, NET qualification certificate, testimonials, etc, to the College Office on any working day between 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM or it can be mailed to The Principal, Sri Aurobindo College (Morning), University of Delhi, Delhi 110 017 on or before 30-03-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying online, Candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Log on to the website “www.aurobindocollege.in”.
3. Click on the “Online Application form for the post of Assistant Professor”.
4. Log in with your registered email address.
5. Read the instructions & fill all the details of application form and Click on “Submit” button.
6. Take 2 print out copies of application one copy send to the relevant address & another copy retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2015 till 11:59:59 PM.
Last Date to Send a Hard Copy of Applications: 30-03-2015.
For more details like selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Application Form for Visually Handicapped