Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has given a notification for the recruitment of 346 Management Trainee vacancies in Technical & Administration Departments. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-02-2015 to 18-03-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 346
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee (Technical): 246 Posts
2. Management Trainee (Administration): 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on 01-02-2015 i.e. not born earlier than 01-02-1985. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering with 65% marks in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering, MCA 3 years full time with 65% marks for post no. 01, Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline, CA/ ICWA for post no. 02.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, group discussion & interview.
Examination/ Processing Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates or Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form on behalf of SAIL, in a specially opened SB Collect account (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.sail.co.in from 26-02-2015 to 18-03-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to Apply Online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
3. Logon to the website www.sailcareers.com
4. Click on Current Job Openings/ Online Registration.
5. Candidates should create a login id and password.
6. Candidate may login by entering his/ her login id and password created by him/ her.
7. Fill all mandatory details.
8. Make the fee payment by using credit card/debit card/netbanking (or) enter the details of payment made through challan.
9. Click on submit button.
10. Take a copy of printout for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 26-02-2015.
Closing to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 18-03-2015.
Final Reconciled Candidature Status will be Displayed on: 25-03-2015.
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website: 23-04-2015.
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 10-05-2015.
Tentative Date of Transparency/ Display of Individual Scorecard: 1 Month after Declaration of Final Results.
Click here for Recruitment Advt