Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 131 Medical Officer, Food Safety Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Assistant Geologist, Assistant Planning Officer, Statistical Officer, Extension Officer, Junior Soil Conservation Officer, Agri Inspector, Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection, Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical, Civil/ Agri), Assistant Electrical Inspector, Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Mechanical & Civil/ Agri), Assistant Mechanical Engineer (Mechanical), Fishery Inspector, Assistant Lecturer and Demonstrator vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 18-03-2015 at 10:00 AM to 02-04-2015 till 12:00 Noon. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Nagaland Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 131
Name of the Exam: Combined Technical Services Examination 2015
Name of the Post:
S.No- I: 22 Posts
a. Medical Officer: 18 Posts
b. Food Safety Officer: 04 Posts
S.No- II: 08 Posts
a. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 08 Posts
S.No- III: 02 Posts
a. Assistant Conservator of Forest: 02 Posts
S.No- IV: 02 Posts
a. Assistant Geologist: 02 Posts
S.No- V: 01 Post
a. Assistant Planning Officer: 01 Post
S.No- VI: 01 Post
a. Statistical Officer: 01 Post
S.No- VII: 06 Posts
a. Extension Officer: 06 Posts
S.No- VIII: 04 Posts
a. Junior Soil Conservation Officer: 04 Posts
S.No- XII: 08 Posts
a. Agri. Inspector: 08 Posts
S.No- X: 04 Posts
a. Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection: 04 Posts
S.No- XI: 26 Posts
a. Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical): 05 Posts
b. Assistant Electrical Inspector: 01 Post
c. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 18 Posts
d. Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
S.No- XII: 08 Posts
a. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/ Agri.): 04 Posts
b. Junior Engineer (Civil/ Agri): 04 Posts
S.No- XIII: 16 Posts
a. Assistant Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/ Agri): 01 Post
b. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
c. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil): 06 Posts
d. Junior Engineer (Civil): 07 Posts
S.No- XIV: 18 Posts
a. Sub Divisional Officer (Civil): 03 Posts
b. Junior Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
S.No- XV: 02 Posts
Fishery Inspector: 02 Posts
S.No- XVI: 03 Posts
a. Lecturer: 01 Post
b. Assistant Lecturer: 01 Post
c. Demonstrator: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS/ MS/ MD for Medical Officer, Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/ Vety. Science/ Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine or equivalent for Food Safety Officer, B.V.SC & A.H/ M.V.SC/ G.B.VC/ G.M.VC/ G.V.SC or equivalent for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. For more information refer notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or can pay at CSC with additional charge of Rs.50/- as CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online from the website www.npsc.co.in or through any Nagaland One Common Service Center (CSC) from 18-03-2015 at 10:00 AM to 02-04-2015 till 12:00 Noon.
1. Log on to the website www.npsc.co.in.
2. Click on “Advertisements” —> Apply Online.
3. Fill all the fields marked as * in the eForm.
4. Candidates have to upload clear scanned photograph (200 pixels width x 250 pixels height) and signature (250 pixels width x 120 pixels height).
5. After filling all the details click on Preview Button and review all the details for correctness in the submitted eForm.
6. If any information is incorrect or photograph/ signature have not been correctly uploaded, candidate may submit a new application.
7. If all the information is correct make online payment.
8. Page will be re-directed to NDML payment page.
9. Candidates can make payment through Debit Card, Internet Banking, Credit Card or CSC.
10. After payment click on submit button.
11. Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading e-Admission Certificate and for future reference.
Starting Date of Online Application: 18-03-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02-04-2015 till 12:00 Noon.
Click here for Recruitment Advt