Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 77 Deputy General Manger, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager, Plant Engineer, Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 26-03-2015. Other Details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
TNPL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 77
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy General Manager (Board Production): 01 Post
2. Assistant General Manager (Board Production): 01 Post
3. Senior Manager (Board Production): 03 Posts
4. Manager (Process)/ Deputy Manager (Process)/ Assistant Manager (Process): 28 Posts
5. Deputy General Manager (Energy): 01 Post
6. Senior Manager (Utility): 01 Post
7. Deputy Manager (Mechanical)/ Assistant Manager (Mechanical)/ Plant Engineer (Mechanical): 13 Posts
8. Deputy Manager (Electrical)/ Assistant Manager (Electrical)/ Plant Engineer (Electrical): 07 Posts
9. Deputy Manager (Instrumentation)/ Assistant Manager (Instrumentation)/ Plant Engineer (Instrumentation): 04 posts
10. Deputy General Manager (Finance)/ Assistant General Manager (Finance)/ Senior Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
11. Deputy Manager (Accounts)/ Assistant Manager (Accounts)/ Officer (Accounts): 14 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 46 years for S.No 1, 5, 43 years for S.No 2, 39 years for S.No 3, 6, 37 years/ 34 years/ 29 years for S.No 4, 34 years/ 29 years for S.No 7, 8, 9, 11, 46 years/ 43 years/ 39 years for S.No 10 as on 01-03-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class full time B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Pulp & Paper Technology for S.No 1, 4, Chartered Accountant (CA) for S.No 11, First Class full time B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. for S.No 7, First Class full time B.E/ B.Tech in Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering for S.No 9 with relevant experiences refer notification for post wise qualification details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed form of bio-data giving details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held, attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, community, educational qualifications, class and percentage of marks etc in an envelope should be superscribed as “Name of the Post” by post to General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and papers Limited, kagithapuram-639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before 26-03-2015.
Last date for Receipt of Applications: 26-03-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Bio-data Form