Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 733 Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar Class III vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-03-2015 at 01:00 PM to 31-03-2015 till 01:00 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
GPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 733
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat): 318 posts
2. Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Vidhansabha Secretariat): 10 posts
3. Deputy Section Officer (Gujarat Public Service Commission) 05 posts
4. Deputy Mamlatdar (Department of Revenue): 400 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 30 years as on 31-03-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree from recognized university.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening Test.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 100/- + Postal Charges, Fee can be pay through Indian Postal Order in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Public Commission, Amdavad”. There is no fee for Reserved & Disabled candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in from 12-03-2015 at 01:00 PM to 31-03-2015 till 01:00 AM.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in
3. Click on “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” beside the desired post.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2015 at 01:00 PM onwards.
Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2015 till 01:00 AM.
Date of Screening Test: 21-06-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt in Gujarati & English