Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 58 Assistant Director, Agricultural Officer, Inspector, First Grade Overseer/ First Grade Draftsman, Public Relations Officer & Other vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16-04-2015 up to 12.00 midnight. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 58
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director: 02 Posts
2. Agricultural Officer: 01 Post
3. Inspector: 09 Posts
4. First Grade Overseer/ First Grade Draftsman (Civil)
5. Public Relations Officer: 01 Post
6. Agricultural Officer: 01 Post
7. Pharmacist Gr-II: 06 Posts
8. Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion)
9. Ayurveda Therapist: 01 Post
10. Lecturer in Physical Education: 01 Post
11. Medical Officer (Netra): 03 Posts
12. Divisional Accountant: 04 Posts
13. Higher Secondary School Teacher – Statistics: 01 Post
14. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) English: 07 Posts
15. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Statistics: 01 Post
16. Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I: 01 Post
17. Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee): 02 Posts
18. Fireman Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (Trainee): 07 Posts
19. Deputy Accounts Manager: 01 Post
20. Male Warder: 01 Post
21. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
22. L.D. Typist: 02 Posts
23. II Grade Overseer/ Draftsman (Civil): 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 36 years for post 1, 20 to 36 years for post 2, 19-37 years for post 3, 50 years for post 4, 18 to 40 years for post 5, 18 to 40 years for post 6 for more information refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Engineering or Technology for post 1, minimum of second class Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from any of the recognized Universities or its equivalent for post 2, Graduation from a recognized University in Science for post 3, Diploma in Civil Engineering of the Kerala University or Diploma recognized by Government as equivalent thereto for post 4, Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Public Relations/ Journalism from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks for post 5 for more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test/ OMR Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 16-04-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new Registration.
4. Click on Apply Now deside the desired post.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After Submission, take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 16-04-2015 up to 12.00 midnight.
Click here for Recruitment Advt