Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has given notification for the recruitment of 635 Stenographer vacancies in 12 various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13-03-2015 to 15-04-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 635
Name of the Post: Stenographer
I. Name of the Department:
1. Commissioner Trade Tax: 512 posts
2. Director Fisheries Department: 01 post
3. Consolidation Commissioner: 56 posts
4. Commissioner Rural Development Department: 06 posts
5. Director, Social Welfare: 09 posts
6. Transport Commissioner (For Head Office): 07 posts
7. Transport Commissioner (For Regional Office): 15 posts
8. Director, Sport: 02 posts
9. Director, Information & Public Relations Department: 04 posts
10. Director, Horticulture & Food Processing Department: 12 posts
11. Director, Institutional Finance Insurance: 05 posts
12. Director General Tourism Development: 06 posts
II. Name of the Category:
1. General: 351 posts
2. SC: 122 posts
3. ST: 14 posts
4. OBC: 148 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-07-2015. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Secondary Education Council of UP Intermediate examination with Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent & must possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing respectively and CCC certificate in computer operation awarded by the DOEACC Society.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written test, Stenography test, Typing test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- for UR & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 13-03-2015 to 15-04-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Stenographer Examination 2015′
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13-03-2015.
Starting Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 16-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-04-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 17-04-2015.
Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 21-04-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt