Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has given employment notification for the recruitment of 404 Medical Officer (General) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09-04-2015 by 11:59:00 PM & send a hard copy of application on or before 24-04-2015 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
PPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 404
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (General)
Name of the Categories:
1. General: 167 Posts
2. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 43 Posts
3. Freedom Fighter, Punjab: 03 Posts
4. Sports Person, Punjab: 13 Posts
5. Visually Impaired: 05 Posts
6. Hearing Impaired: 05 Posts
7. Orthopedically Disabled: 04 Posts
8. S.C. Others, Punjab: 34 Posts
9. S.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 19 Posts
10. S.C. Others Sports Person, Punjab: 06 Posts
11. Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikh, Punjab: 34 Posts
12. Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh, ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 22 Posts
13. Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Person, Punjab: 06 Posts
14. Backward Class, Punjab: 33 Posts
15. B.C. ESM/ LDESM, Punjab: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.B.B.S and registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India & should have knowledge of Punjabi language.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in competitive examination, viva-voice, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1125/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab, Rs.500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs. 3000/- for all other categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) and Rs. 1750/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 09-04-2015 by 11:59:00 PM & send their hard copy of application along with self attested copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualification, reserved category certificate etc., copy of challan form to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission on or before 24-04-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have their scanned copy of photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website “www.ppsc.gov.in”.
3. Click on Advertisement———->”Open Advertisement”.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on “Apply/ View”.
6. Click on “Apply Online”.
7. Fill all the mandatory fields of the application and submit the form
8. Take two print out copies of the application for one copy along with all relevant documents send to the mentioned address & another retain it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 09-04-2015 by 11:59:00 PM.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 24-04-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Last Date for Depositing the Application Fee: 17-04-2015 during Bank hours.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Guideline for Apply Online
Click here for General Information