Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 144 Asst Accountant & Office Asst-III (Accounts) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-03-2015 to 25-04-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 144
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Accountant: 100 posts
2. Office Assistant-III (Accounts): 44 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Commerce Degree with ‘O’ level foundation certificate/ equivalent 1 year Computer Diploma/ Certificate for both posts, must have typing speed of 40 wpm in Hindi & English languages for Office Assistant-III (Accounts).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on their performance in Written examination, Skill test (For Office Assistant-III (Accounts)) and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for Other category and Rs.700/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh, Rs.10/- Physically Handicapped candidate (disability 40% or more) is not applicable, but processing charges are payable through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Payment Gateway/ Chhallan State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 25-03-2015 to 25-04-2015.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to the website www.uppcl.org
2. Click on the link of “Apply online against advt. 2/VSA/2015/Accounts for the post of Assistant Accountant & Office Assistant Gr-III (Accounts)”
3. Click on “How to Apply” & read the instructions care fully
4. Log to “APPLY FOR ONLINE APPLICATION/ logged in to apply online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details & Make payment of application fee.
6. Then fill remaining information and submit the application form.
7. After take a printout of registered application form for further reference.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 23-03-2015.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-03-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 23-04-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-04-2015.
Tentative Month of Examination: May 2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Click here for Recruitment Advt