Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 77 Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-04-2015 at 12:00 PM to 30-04-2015 till Midnight 12:00. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 77
Name of the Post: Insurance Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS/ equivalent with Registered in Indian Medical Council.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written test & Interview.
Application Fee: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 100/- & all the candidates must pay Rs.40/- for portal charges through Kiosk. Rs.50/- for Rectifying Mistakes.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 01-04-2015 at 12:00 PM to 30-04-2015 till Midnight 12:00. After completion of Online applying send the hard copy of online application & attested copies of all relevant documents, must be affix self addressed Rs.6/- postal stamp & Application for the post of “Insurance Medical Officer/Assistant Surgeon”, Department of Labor should reach to The Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Residency Area, Indore (MP), Pin – 452 001 on or before 11-05-21015 till 05:30 PM.
Instruction for Online Application:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in
3. After filling the application form candidates have to make the payment through Kiosk.
4. Check all fields and click on Submit button.
5. Then there will be a pop up window comes with the message regarding the submission of online application.
6. For making necessary corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- & can change the details from 07-04-2015 to 02-05-2015.
7. After submission of application form, take printout of the submitted application & send the online application & attested copies of all necessary documents to relevant address mentioned above.
Starting Date for Online Application: 01-04-2015 at 12:00 PM on wards
Closing Date for Online Application: 30-04-2015 till Midnight 12:00.
Starting Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 07-04-2015.
Last Date for Rectifying Mistakes: 02-05-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy & Other relevant documents: 11-05-21015 till 05:30 PM.
Click here for Recruitment Advt