Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 74 Asst Engineer (Civil, Mechanical/ Electrical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-04-2015 to 15-04-2015 till 11:59 PM. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
BMC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 74
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 50 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical): 24 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 38 years for Unreserved candidates, 43 years for Reserved candidates as on 15-04-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Candidate should possess Degree in Civil/ Construction Engineering from recognized university for Assistant Engineer (Civil), Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile/ Production/ Electronics Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Electronics & Power Engineering) for Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Online Exam
Exam Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 800/- for Open category, Rs. 400/- for BC/ Other BC categories, Fee can be pay through RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website portal.mcgm.gov.in from 02-04-2015 to 15-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website portal/mcgm.gov.in
3. Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
4. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
5. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
7. Validate candidates details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
8. Upload their Photo & Signature.
9. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
10. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
11. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment through Online Mode.
12.. Check the fields and submit it.
13. Take printout of the Application.
14. Remain safely the Password & ID generated.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 02-04-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 15-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online Mode: 15-04-2015.
Last Date for Printing Application: 30-4-2015.
Date of Online Examination: 16-05-2015 (Tentative)
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Online Registration & Other Details