Daulat College, University of Delhi has published a notification for the recruitment of 121 Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22-04-2015. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Delhi University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 121
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
Name of the Department:
1. Biochemistry: 04 Posts
2. Botany: 09 Posts
3. Chemistry: 08 Posts
4. Commerce: 17 Posts
5. Economics: 09 Posts
6. English: 13 Posts
7. Hindi: 12 Posts
8. History: 05 Posts
9. Mathematics: 09 Posts
10. Music: 03 Posts
11. Philosophy: 05 Posts
12. physical Education: 01 Post
13. Physics: 01 Post
14. Political Science: 07 Posts
15. Psychology: 02 Posts
16. Sanskrit: 06 Posts
17. Zoology: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree in relevant subject from an Indian University or equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University and have the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/- (General/ OBC candidates) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) through online mode with submission of application.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.du.ac.in on or before 22-04-2015 & send their hard copy of application along with relevant certificates by post to the Daulat Ram College Officer on or before 30-04-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying online, Candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Log on to the website “www.du.ac.in”.
3. Click on Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Professor.
4. Log in with your registered email address.
5. Read the instructions & fill all the details of application form and Click on “Submit” button.
6. Take 2 print out copies of application one copy send to the relevant address & another copy retain it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2015.
Last Date to send Hard Copy of Applications: 30-04-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here for Online Instruction