Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has delivered notification for the recruitment of 1690 Conductor vacancies on Permanent basis in Department of Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation, Lucknow. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-04-2015 to 25-05-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1690
Name of the Post: Conductor
Name of the Exam: Conductor (General Selection) Examination 2015
I. Name of the Department:
1. Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation, Lucknow.
II. Name of the Category: 1690
1. Unreserved: 1204 posts
2. SC: 72 posts
3. ST: 20 posts
4. OBC: 394 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years & must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01-01-2015 (i.e. candidates must be born between 02-01-1975 to 01-01-1997). Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent from Secondary Education Council of UP & Heavy Motor Vehicle driving license (Before 03 years as on 01-01-2015)
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 160/- for UR (General) & OBC candidates, Rs. 70/- for SC & ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. There is no fee for PH candidates. Refer the notification for complete details.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 24-04-2015 to 25-05-2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Parichalak (Conductor)′
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-04-2015
Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 27-04-2015.
Last Date to Register for Exam: 25-05-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 27-05-2015.
Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 29-05-2015.