Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 884 Technician Grade-II (Trainee) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17-05-2015 to 17-06-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below…
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 884
Name of the Post: Technician Grade-II (Trainee)
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 442 posts
2. OBC (Non-Creamy layer): 239 posts
3. SC: 185 posts
4. ST: 18 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess High School/ equivalent with Science & Maths as subjects from Uttar Pradesh, Vocational Certificate in Electrician trade, Must have certificate in course on computer concept (CCC)/ Equivalent computer certificate.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on their performance in Written examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee (Non Refundable) of Rs.1000/- for Other category and Rs.700/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttar Pradesh, payable through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit card/ Chhallan through State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.uppcl.org from 17-05-2015 to 17-06-2015.
Note: Reservation will be given for Uttar Pradesh Residents Only.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to the website www.uppcl.org
2. Click on the link of “Apply online against advt no. ’6/VSA/2015/TG2′ for the post of TG-2″
3. Click on “How to Apply” & read the instructions care fully
4. Log to “APPLY FOR ONLINE APPLICATION/ logged in to apply online”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details & Make payment of application fee.
6. Then fill remaining information and submit the application form.
7. After take a printout of registered application form for further reference.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 15-05-2015.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-05-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15-06-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-06-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt