Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for conducting Forest Guard Recruitment 2015 for the recruitment of 2400 Forest Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29-04-2015 to 28-05-2015. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2400
Name of the Exam: Forest Guard Recruitment 2015
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 1564 posts
2. SC: 248 posts
3. ST: 356 posts
4. OBC: 232 posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 30 years for Male (Unreserved), 33 years for Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved) as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Note: Reservation will be given for Madhya Pradesh Residents only.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary under old pattern/ 10+2 from Madhya Pradesh Education Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test & Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 29-04-2015 to 28-05-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-04-2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-05-2015.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 29-05-2015.
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 04-06-2015.
Date & Time of Written Exam: 16-08-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 am.
Click here for Recruitment Advt