Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 912 Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Assistant Accounts Officer and Junior Engineer (Electrical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-04-2015 to 15-05-2015 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
KPTCL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 912
Name of the Post:
I. Composition Posts: 808 Posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 345 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
3. Assistant Accounts Officer: 13 Posts
4. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 446 Posts
II. Reservation for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region (Local Cadre): 104 Posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 68 Posts
2. Assistant Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 34 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 years and not more than 35 years as on last date fixed for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E of a recognized University or AMIE (India) qualification in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) posts, B.E in Civil Engineering of recognized University or Electrical qualification or pass in AIME sections A&B (Civil) for Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected strictly on merit based on the marks secured in the online aptitude test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General and I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIIB category (Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST category) through any Post Office in the Jurisdiction of Karnataka (an additional amount Rs. 12/- as service charges of Postal department). No fee for physically challenged candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.kptcl.com from 25-04-2015 to 15-05-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates neatly scanned photograph & Signature.
3. Log on to the website www.kptcl.com.
4. Click on Recruitment.
5. Click on Online Submission of Application.
6. Select the Desired Post.
7. Click on Apply Online.
8. Fill all the mandatory details.
9. Click on Submit Button.
10. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 25-04-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 15-05-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 25-04-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 16-05-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt