Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published a notification for the direct recruitment of 1241 Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Sub Registrar Grade II, Probation Officer & Other Vacancies included in Combined Civil Services Examination II (Interview Posts) (Group-II Services). Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-05-2015 till 11:59 PM. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
TNPSC CCSE-II (Group-2) Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1241
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Commercial Tax Officer: 08 Posts
2. Sub Registrar, Grade-II: 23 Posts
3. Probation Officer: 02 Posts
4. Assistant Inspector of Labour: 11 Posts
5. Junior Employment Officer (Non Differently Abled): 17 Posts
6. Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled): 01 Post
7. Special Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Special Branch Assistant: 06 Posts
9. Assistant Section Officer: 03 Posts
10. Assistant Section Officer cum Programmer: 04 Posts
11. Assistant Inspector: 78 Posts
12. Audit Inspector: 28 Posts
13. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 04 Posts
14. Senior Inspector: 333 Posts
15. Supervisor / Junior Superintendent: 72 Posts
16. Handloom Inspector: 29 Posts
17. Revenue Assistant: 618 Posts
18. Executive Officer Grade-II: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age is 30 years for S.No- 4, 5 & 7 to 18, 40 years for S.No- 6, 30 years for S.No- 1 & minimum 20 years & maximum 30 years for S.No- 2, minimum 22 years & maximum 40 years for S.No- 3, as on 01-07-2015 and no age limit for SC/ ST/ BC/ Other backward castes.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of BA or B.Sc or B.Com of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamaraj University for Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Bachelor’s degree of any University or Institution recognized by the UGC for the purpose of its grant for Sub Registrar Grade II post. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on preliminary examination, main written examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 125/-(Examination fee of Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) for Preliminary Examination and Rs. 100/- for Main written Examination through online mode/ offline mode. Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment and an additional page of the application form will be displayed where candidates have to fill requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment: Candidates have to pay the fee either at Post Office or Indian Bank Branch through System generated Challan Form within two working days from the date of registration/ submission of application.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before 29-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph and signature and must have a valid email ID.
2. Log on to the website www.tnpsc.gov.in
3. Click on Apply Online
4. Fill all the details and upload photograph and signature
5. Make payment through online/ offline as mentioned above.
7. After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
8. After submitting Application, registration number and password generated.
9. Candidates should note their Application Number and Password for future reference
10. Take printout of the application form and keep it for reference.
Date of Notification: 30-04-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post office: 01-06-2015.
Date & Time of Preliminary Examination: 26-07-2015 from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
Click here for Recruitment Advt