State Bank of India invited online applications for recruitment of 514 Specialist Officer in State Bank Group. Interested candidates can apply online between 08/10/2012 and 28/10/2012
• Opening date for online registration: 08 October 2012
• Last date for online registration: 28 October 2012
Total No of Vacancies: 514
Name of vacancies:
• Asst. General manager (Chief Economist)/AGEC
• Manager (Economist)/MGEC
• Chief Manager (CA)/CMCA
• Manager (CA)/MGCA
• Manager (Hardware)/MGHW
• Dy. Manager (Hardware)/DMHW
• Asst. Manager (Hardware) /AMHW
• Manager (Networking)/MGNW
• Dy. Manager (Networking)/DMNW
• Dy. Manager (Systems)/DMSY
• Asst. Manager (Systems)/AMSY
• Asst. Manager (Comp. & Comm.)/AMCC
• Dy. Manager (Civil Engg.)/DMCE
• Asst. Manager (Civil Engg.)/AMCE
• Dy. Manager (Electrical Engg.)/DMEE
• Asst. Manager (Electrical Engg.)/AMEE
• Dy. Manager (Official Lang.)/ DMOL
• Manager (Official Lang.)/MGOL
• Asst. Manager (Official Lang.)/AMOL
• Manager (Law)/MGLA
• Dy. Manager (Law)/DMLA
• Asst. Manager (Law)/AMLA
• Dy. Manager (Security)/DMSE
• Dy. Manager (Fire)/DMFS
[Minimum age limit is 21 years, i.e. those born on or after 01/10/1991 are not eligible to apply.]
[A candidate can apply for only one post.]
• JMGS-I: Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2 20100-800/7-25700
• MMGS-II: Rs.19,400-700/1-20, 100-800/10-28100
• MMGS-III: Rs. 25700-800/5-29, 700-900/2-31500
• SMGS-IV: Rs. 30600-900/4-34, 200-1000/2-36200
• SMGS-V: Rs. 36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience for each post as on 01 October 2012.
Application Fee and Intimation Charges: (Non-Refundable)
1) For JMGS-I & MMGS-II posts: Two years
2) For remaining posts: One year
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of either
(i) written tests and interviews OR
(ii) short-listing and interview.
Written test (WT) will be held on-line. If the number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through short listing and interview, instead of written test & interview.
How to Apply
Candidates should first register themselves online through Bank's website after which they should pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
(i) Offline Mode: Through a system generated cash voucher/challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details to be presented at any State Bank of India counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through this challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
Fee payment through System generated fee payment challan will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
(ii) Online mode: Using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Application Procedure: Visit Bank’s website http://www.statebankofindia.com and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the 'Recruitment link'. Fill the application carefully and submit the data.
In case, the candidate is not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the entered data and note down the provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidate can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only.
For offline fee payment: Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately and deposit the fee as mentioned above.
For online fee payment: candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, after completely and correctly filling in the application form, and then submitting the data.
On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated by the system. Take a print out of both the documents for record.
Call Letter: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth, after 19/11/2012 from the Bank’s website. Call letter/acquaint yourself booklet will be not sent by post
NOTE: Candidates should have valid active email ID for getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.