Amazon.com,inc is an American mulitnational electronic commerce company with headquarters in seattle, Washington,united states. It is the world's largest online retailer. the company also produces consumer electronics-notably the Amazon Kindle e-book reader-and is a major provider of cloud computing services. amazon has separate retail websites for the following countries: United states, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, with international shipping to certain other countries for so...Read more...
Vacancy: Technical Program Manager
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Seasoned project manager with 5+ years of experience managing complex technology projects with aggressive schedules and scarce resources.
- Solid experience and track record of successful system implementations utilizing multiple project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Strong familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Strong track record of successful project delivery for large cross functional projects.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent broad technical skills and knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures.
Master Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Mobile App Product Development experience
Post: Sr. Technical Program Manager
Functional Area: Application Programming
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5-0 Years
Job Opening Date: Not Available
Qualification: Bachelor Degree In Computer Science
Post: - Free
|Click Here to Apply