The C# / .NET Associate Developer is an individual contributor on a development team and is responsible for the design and development of one or more product features. The position requires a self-motivated individual with strong coding skills and the ability to work well within a team.
• BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MS, MCA in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 0 - 1 year of software development experience using C#. Databases (SQL) knowledge and experience
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
• Solid understanding of the development process
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong command of C# and the .NET Framework