We are looking for Consultant/Sr. Consultants with 6 - 10 years of hands on development experience with Microsoft Technologies. (NET framework, C#, Asp.Net, MVC)
2. Hands on development experience in writing unit test and be able to contribute in improving software quality.
3. Expertise in developing large n-tier, distributed, enterprise level applications.
4. Strong Object Oriented concepts and expertise in using Design Patterns
5. Must have excellent RDBMS concepts and SQL Server skills.
6. Experience working in Agile / SCRUM is a strong plus 8. Experience in GIT is desirable
7. Excellent communication and innovative thinking abilities
8. Able participate in early life-cycle of the project.
9. Able to Propose and review technical design as per specifications.
10. Able to Participate in key technical, functional and non-functional discussions actively to contribute to the success of the product
11. Understanding of classic ASP and VB Script is desirable.
12. Should be flexible to work on classic ASP and VBScript occasionally.
NOTE: Immediate Joiner will be give first Preferance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time