Working under the supervision of the applications manager, the person will participate in the definition of solutions to enhance and support developments around AIDC applications.
· Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
· Perform functional and regression testing for production releases and developments
· Integration with other systems
· Document system functionality
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor of Science degree, preferably obtained in Information Technology or related.
· Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft .Net development
· Strong C#, ASP.NET development skills
· Strong SQL Server/general database and SQL understanding
· Understanding of and experience with web API, REST/SOAP and other web technologies
· Experience in Android development is a big plus
· Knowledge of .NET Performance tuning and debugging skills using production server process dumps
Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· A Get it done attitude
· Experience with answering and resolving key user support questions and requests
· Superior Communication and Business-Technical Interaction skills
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Experience with RFID is big plus
Salary: 1,80,000 to 2,40,000
COMPANY WILL CLOSE THE POSITION SAME DAY.
For Further Details Contact
INNOVATIONS HEAD HUNTING SERVICE
(a set-up of comprehensive HR services)
Ph. 0129-4106839 , 4076723, 9650550551, 9654232312, 98114232312
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (interested candidature send their cv with word.doc attachment).