Job Title : Senior Product Developer
Job Description : Application development - infrastructure design, application design, application support, performance tuning, production support, capacity planning and troubleshooting
- 4+ years of experience in product development
- Experience in Asp.Net, C#, MVC & SQL.
- Experience in writing SQL objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, etc.), queries, table indexing, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of web architectures, design patterns and development techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer focused
- Team management experience
- Experience of working and collaborating in a dual shore model.
- US healthcare industry domain knowledge is a plus
Major Responsibilities :
- Review and understand various processes that feed into Data warehouse
- Writing SQL procedures to extract and store data
- Planning and architecture of products and applications
- infrastructure design, application design, application support, performance tuning, production support, capacity planning and troubleshooting
- Use of programming tools to write scripts
- Creating web based applications and integrating them with back end data and processes
- Understanding client requirements, leading design presentations, and implementing the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
- Design, develop and test the front end UI Web infrastructure that leverages the backend web services"
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:IT Software - DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time