Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 38 Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-12-2014 to 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 38
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
(i) East: 03 Posts
(ii) West: 16 Posts
(iii) North: 02 Posts
(iv) South: 01 Post
(v) Central: 01 Post
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts
(i) West: 09 Posts
(ii) North: 02 Posts
(iii) South: 02 Posts
(iv) Central: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 and 30 years i.e., he/ she must have been born not earlier than 30-12-1984 and not later than 29-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Cutoff date for determining age limit is 29-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 450/- (Examination Fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs 50/- (Intimation Charges) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS candidates, paid through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in/ from 29-12-2014 to 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015). After applying online, take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph, signature and have valid e-mail id.
2. Log on to the website http://www.rbi.org.in/.
3. Click on “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India”.
4. Click on ‘Applications’ —> “Click here for New Registration”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. A Provisional Registration number and Password will be generated, note it.
7. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
8. Login yourself and upload their photograph & signature.
9. Make the fee payment by using online mode.
10. Take print out of e-receipt and online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 29-12-2014.
Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015).
Last Date for Editing Application Details: 17-01-2015 (Extended to 23-01-2015).
Last Date for Printing your Application: 01-02-2015.
Tentative Date of Online Examination: 04-02-2015.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Corrigendum