International business, multinational company - both these terms refer to firms that have operations in multiple countries. Today, there are several companies such McDonald's,Yum Brands, General Motors,Toyota, LG and Sony, ExxonMobil and BP that are based abroad but have presence in India. Many Indian companies like TCS, Infosys and HCL are Indian based multinationals. Most of the largest corporations operate in multiple national markets.
M.I.B is a unique course which is given more importance nowadays as the integration of countries worldwide have increased. This course is offered in limited colleges and universities both in India and other countries as well.
Basic eligibility criteria:
This course is offered only at post graduation level.
The gateway for this course is clearing
TANCET for colleges in India and (MAT)
Common Admission Test (CAT) for colleges all over India.
Management Admission Test (MAT) for colleges all over India
The course duration for the various programs is as follows:
M.I.B(Master's in International Business) is offered as a one to two year program in various universities.
PG diploma and M.Com are offered as 2 years courses.
What will be the cost or fee of International business course
The Total expense for doing Masters is as follows
M.I.B - Rs.56000/ per year - (2 Years)
Bank loans and private loans can be easily arranged by directly contacting the banks through the colleges administration.
The salary can be from Rs.13, 000 to Rs.38, 000 for starters and increases with experience and knowledge.
Top institutes or colleges of International business course
• Manav Rachna International University, Faculty of Management Studies, Faridabad, Delhi – NCR
• International Academy of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
• Delhi Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi, Delhi – NCR
• Department of Management Studies, Periyar Maniammai University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
• Maharishi Arvind Institute of Science and Management, Jaipur, Rajasthan
• Janta Vedic College, Uttar Pradesh - Other, Uttar Pradesh
• Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka
• Pratibha College of Commerce and Computer Studies, Pune, Maharashtra