Marketing is the process by which a manufactured product or a service is delivered to a customer who is looking for it through an exchange process. Marketing, which involves solving customers’ problem, is a creative industry, and includes advertising, distribution and selling. It is also concerned with anticipating the customers' future needs and wants, which are often discovered through market research.
To become a Professional in the marketing industry one should have a graduate degree or postgraduate degree in marketing. The degree and postgraduate degree courses are offered by the private and government colleges in India and around the globe.
Basic eligibility SSLC, Higher Secondary (+2) students with any group as the major can choose Bachelor’s degree in marketing. Postgraduate courses are:
• M.B.A (General)
• M.B.A. (Marketing)
• PG Diploma (Marketing) offered by many reputed recognized universities.
• PG Diploma in Management offered by reputed institutes like IIMs, XLRI
• Institute of Marketing Management /New Delhi
B.B.A. (UG) - 3 years
M.B.A. (PG) - 2 years
PG Diploma - Varies from one year to two year depending upon the institute.
What will be the cost or fee of Marketing
The total expenses for doing a bachelor’s degree are as follows:
B.B.A. - Rs.45,000/ per year
M.B.A - Rs.1,00,000/ per year
PG Diploma - Rs 50,000 to 3,00,000 per year depending upon the institute
Bank loans and private loans can easily be arranged by directly contacting the banks through the college administration.
The salary can be from Rs.10,000 to Rs.50,000/- per month for starters and increases with experience and knowledge.
Top institutes or colleges of Marketing
• Aarti Institute of Professional Studies , New Delhi
• Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
• ACCMAN Institute of Management - Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
• Accord School of Business, Kolkata
• Accurate Institute of Management & Technology- Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
• ACE Business School Pune
• Advanced Institute of Management, Delhi
• Akashdeep Institute of Management and Technology- Jaipur, Rajasthan
• Apeejay Institute of Technology - School of Management (AITSM), Greater Noida
• Aravali Institute of Management- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
• Arya Institute of Engineering and Technology -Jaipur, Rajasthan