Business administration course provides graduates with skills to apply business principles and tools in an organizational setting. The word Administration is derived from the Middle English or administracioun , which in turn is derived from the French word administration. A student learns to apply theories to practical business situations as business environments are complex and require vast knowledge of operations management, project management, economics, accounting, finance, and strategic management.
Aspirants who want to become an Executive or a Manager or a Business analyst can do their courses in Business Administration in various levels.
This courses can be done in a diploma, undergraduation and postgraduation levels.
Course duration 1 year 3 Years 2 yrs or 1 yr PG Diploma course in B-Schools /Universities
Eligibility 10th & 12th with any specialization, Bachelors degree in any specialization
Entrance Can pursue through correspondence After completing 12th can apply to the colleges and various universities providing the course. Entrance exams are as per the colleges or university norms.
TANCET for All colleges in Tamilnadu,CAT & /MAT for colleges and universities all over India.
Private and government colleges in India and abroad offer diploma, degree and postgraduate degree courses in Business Administration. Masters in Business is offered on merit in the TANCET or CAT/MAT scores. In some Universities and B-Schools, entrance scores followed by Aptitude test, Group discussion and Interview will be conducted for selection.
What will be the cost or fee of Business Administration course
The Total expense for doing Bachelor’s are as follows
• B.B.A - Rs.45000/ per year- (3Years)
• M.B.A - Rs.56000/ per year - (2 Years)
Bank loans and private loans can be easily arranged by directly contacting the banks through the colleges administration.
The salary can be from Rs.13000 to Rs.38000 for starters and increases with experience and knowledge.
Top institutes or colleges of Business Administration course
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
2. Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
3. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
4. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
5. XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
6. ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
7. FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
8. Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
9. Indian Institute of Management, Calicut (IIM K - Kozhikode)
10. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
11. S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
12. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai (Bombay)
13. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
14. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
15. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
16. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
17. Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
18. Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
19. International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
20. Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy (BIM)
21. Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
22. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
23. T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (TAPMI)
24. Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA)
25. Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)
26. Institute of Management Development Research, Pune (IMDR)