Language education is a branch of applied linguistics and includes the teaching and learning of a language.
One learns the mother tongue and an additional language normally at home, in an informal set up. The formal learning of a language starts at school.
To become a professional in the industry, one should have a graduate degree ( B.A..) or at least a diploma in related fields.
The degree and postgraduate degree courses are offered by private and government colleges in India and around the globe.
Basic eligibility criteria:10th, +2 (Higher Secondary students) with any group as their major
The course duration for the various programs is as follows:
Diploma is two years.
B.A. (Language Specializations) is three years.
M.A. (Language Specializations) is offered as a two year program in various university.
What will be the cost or fee of Language Specialist
The Total expense for doing Bachelor’s are as follows
• B.A.- Rs.10000/ per year - (3 Years)
• M.A. - Rs.18000/ per year - (2 Years)
Bank loans and private loans can be easily arranged by directly contacting the banks through the college administration.
The salary can be from Rs.9, 000 to Rs.21, 000 for starters and increases with the persons experience and knowledge.
Top institutes or colleges of Language Specialist
• Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad
• Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
• Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
• Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
• Alagappa University, Karaikudi
• Aliah University, Kolkata
• Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
• Alliance University, Bangalore
• Amity University, Noida
• Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
• Anand Agricultural University, Anand
• Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
• Anna University, Chennai