pharmacy, an integral part of the healthcare system, involves expertise on preparation, storage and dispensing drug formulations, as well as rational use of drug therapy. Today, there are many specializations in this field and it has become a multifaceted, lucrative job option with opportunities across the world. A pharmacist complements medical professionals in all possible ways.
Eligibility: 10+2 with 50% in PCB.
To start your career in pharmacy, you need to opt for:
Pharma.D ( Doctor of pharmacy an integrated course 6 years including 1 year internship in hospitals)
B.Pharma (bachelor of pharmacy)
D.Pharma ( diploma in pharmacy)
D.Pharma: It's a two-year diploma course in pharmacy.
B.Pharma: It's a complete four-year degree course in
Pharma.D: 6 years integrated course.
What will be the cost or fee of Pharmacy course
D.Pharma: Rs 40, 000/year
B.Pharma: Rs 50, 000/year
Pharma.D: Rs 1,00,000/year
The salary can be from Rs 25, 000 to 75, 000 for fresher graduates.
Top institutes or colleges of Pharmacy course
1) Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
2) Amity School of Pharmacy, Amity University, Noida
3) Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
4) AR College and GH Patel Instt of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidyanagar
5) B.N.P.G.College of Pharmacy, Udaipur
6) Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
7) Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
8) Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Pharmacy, Navi Mumbai
9) Birla Instittue of Technology, Mesra
10)BK Mody Government Pharmacy College, Rajkot
11)Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
12)College of Pharmaceutical Science, Mohud, Berhampur
13)College of Pharmaceutical Science, Thiruvananthapuram
14)College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University
15)College of Pharmacy, IPS Academy, Indore